* Customer must contact us within 90 days of purchase date to initiate product return *
Did we ship you the wrong product? (Color, size, style etc…)
• If YES, we apologize for the mix-up and will happily send you the correct product at no cost to you (the customer). OR we will issue a full refund and apply back all purchase charges to the original purchasing method, as long as the product in question is returned to us (Control The Felt) in its original and un-blemished condition for inspection. If it is discovered that the product IS in fact damaged and not suitable for re-sale, the customer will be responsible for all costs relating to the original purchase, as well as the shipping costs to send the originally purchased product back to us.
Was the product damaged upon arrival?
• If YES, we apologize and will happily send you the correct and undamaged product at no cost to you (the customer) as long as the product in question is returned to us (Control The Felt) for inspection. Upon inspection of the product, if it is determined that the product was damaged upon arrival at no fault of the customer or delivery service, we (Control The Felt) will then ship out the correct product at no cost to the customer. Customer then forfeits ownership of the originally purchased product and product becomes property of Control The Felt.
• If it is determined the product was damaged in transit, Control The Felt is not responsible and a return will not be accepted.
• If it is determined that the correct product was in fact shipped and arrived in an undamaged and un-blemished condition, then the customer is responsible for all costs relating to that purchase and no refund or return will be accepted. (We don’t feel like this is necessary to list, but our lawyers make us…)
Do you simply not like the product?
• If YES, we will happily work with you to resolve the problem. Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org